We all have a laundry list of things that we need to get done during the week. School, work, meetings, practices, and housework all take up our time. The one thing that shouldn’t take up too much time is preparing and enjoying a great dinner with your family. We’re here to give you some deliciously quick recipes to make dinnertime speedy.
- Tuscan Pasta with Tomato-Basil Cream: This dish looks like you spent hours preparing it, but there’s a trick that makes it so simple. Use refrigerated or frozen ravioli and jarred alfredo sauce with fresh tomatoes and basil to make this dinner with ease.
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken: A few simple ingredients- chicken breasts, dried basil leaves, and garlic cloves- make this dish ridiculously easy to make. Once you pop it in the oven, you can relax for 30 minutes while it cooks, and then dig in.
- Bucatini with Winter Pesto & Sweet Potatoes: The great thing about this dish is that you can switch out the bucatini for your favorite stringy pasta, and the pesto will give you an extra health kick from all the leafy greens.
- Italian Sausage & Tortellini Skillet: This speedy dinner uses just five ingredients and one pot. Talk about easy cleanup!
- Grilled Chicken “N” Cheese Sandwiches: Everybody loves a good grilled cheese, and this recipe gives the classic recipe a protein boost with chopped chicken and almonds.
- Vegetarian Chickpea Sandwich Filling: For all those non-meat eaters, this yummy sandwich spread goes great on rolls or pita bread. You can also substitute your favorite salad dressing for the mayo.
- One Pan Beef Penne: This is another speedy recipe that allows for easy clean-up. Full of flavor and yummy melted mozzarella cheese, this dinner will please your entire family.
- Greek Chicken Salad: This dish gives you all the tastes of the Mediterranean right at home. Best served on toasted pita bread, this salad has every component of a great meal.
- Speedy Shrimp Scampi: Have your supermarket peel and devein the shrimp for you, or buy a bag of ready-to-cook shrimp in order to make this quick dinner in less than 20 minutes.
- Corn and Ham Risotto: Talk about comfort food! Get a taste of the South with this creamy risotto dish packed with flavor.
Speedy Sub Zero Repairs is all about making your lives easier, and that’s why we’re here for any Sub Zero repairs you need done. We provide service to Long Island, NYC, and beyond, any time, day or night and guarantee service within an hour. Call us toll-free at 866-782-9376 for more information or service.