If you’re heading to a holiday party this month, you know you can’t show up empty handed. These delicious no-bake recipes are the easiest and most delicious ways to make your host happy:
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. white chocolate, melted
- 1 box red velvet cake mix or 2 cups red velvet cake crumbs
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add melted white chocolate and continue beating until creamy. Transfer to the freezer to harden, 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, bake cake according to package directions. Let cool, then crumble into fine crumbs on a baking sheet.
- Scoop out small balls of mixture and use your hands to form the mixture into truffles.
- Roll mixture in red velvet crumbs, then transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Once all truffles are rolled, transfer to the refrigerator to chill and harden, at least 1 hour.
- Waffle pretzels
- 1 – 16 ounce package white chocolate
- Crushed candy canes
- Line a 15×10 baking sheet with foil. Make sure the ends of the foil wrap around the pan, so it doesn’t move. Lay the pretzels end to end covering the entire pan as much as you can.
- Melt the chocolate. Gently pour over the pretzels on the pan. Use an angled spatula to evenly and gently spread the chocolate over all the pretzels. Sprinkle with candy canes and let set. Break apart into single pretzels or bigger squares of pretzels.
- 1 ½ tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 ¾ c miniature marshmallows
- 4 ½ c Chocolate Toast Crunch cereal
- 2 tbsp mallow bits
- Generously coat a 9”-square pan with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium-low heat. Once the butter has melted, add the miniature marshmallows, and stir constantly with a spatula until the marshmallows have melted. Remove the pot from the heat, and stir in the cereal. If the mixture begins to harden before the cereal is fully incorporated, return the pot over the lowest heat setting, and carefully stir until the cereal is coated with the melted marshmallows.
- Evenly spread the cereal into the prepared pan using a spatula coated in cooking spray or your hands coated in cooking spray. Sprinkle the mallow bits on top, and gently press them into the cereal to make them stick. Wait to slice until after the cereal has cooled completely.
You can’t enjoy these tasty treats if your refrigerator isn’t in working order. If your fridge isn’t working properly, call the experts at Speedy Sub Zero! We’ve been repairing refrigerators and freezers in the tri-state area for over 75 years! No matter the make or model, our licensed technicians have the experience to get the job done, call us anytime to schedule a same-day appointment at 866-782-9376.